Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eternal Love

Hehe , you guys are probably thinking "ooh , it's her boyfriend" right ? No , it's this girl , she's my aunty , sister , bestfriend . She's the girl that has been hanging out with me since I was in my mum's stomach . She is Afiqah / Piqah (:
Yes , my mum 's cousin which is 3 years older than me . We think alike . We grew up together . Everytime I go back to my hometown , Alor Setar , Kedah , I always have to sleep around her house . When we were small , we were talking about dollies and barbies . Now , we are talking about boys and shoppings . Yay ! Everytime I'm down , she's there for me . She understands me :D
Her mum , my grand-aunt , acts exactly like my mum . So , when I go around Piqah's house , there's no difference . I feel like home . Hehee .
Thanks babe , after realizing , I dont really need friends . I only need one , and that 's you <33

No comments:

Post a Comment