Monday, January 19, 2009

Israel, Have A Heart On Palestinians.


I really wasn't paying attention when wars happened two or three years ago because I was a kid and I didnt really have these kind of feelings. All I thought was "As long as it's not my country.." Yeah, now, I can understand the surroundings, news everywhere about the war between Israel and Palestines. To think of it as an public view (not as in religions..) it is still not fair. They purposely picked poor country. I know what I am writing is old, but I could cry if I wanted to. Israel is just making a really bad impressions to some of it's innocent people.
I just read in the newspaper today, that one of the nearest hospital in Palestine just got bombed and they have to evacuate. How could they. Even more, I'm really angry and concerned, because recently, I have decided what I want to do as my pastime (when i reach the managable age..hehehe) is to help and join charity organisations. I really care for the poors (:
Boy, am I glad when boycotting are starting to happen. Me and my sister were happy to see that Starbucks (I know, I knowwwww..) was empty! Our theory was, that all people wanted to help by boycotting Starbucks. It's my favourite coffee shop, but hell, there are Dome, Coffee Bean and many more.
Now let's jut pray and hope for Israel to stop and appriciate what they have right now and regret what they have done.

p/s: Maggi mee, (yes everyone's favourite) are also included in the part of the boycotting for Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment